Become a Member
Click the button below to download an application form
As members come to know your business you will see an increased growth in sales through member recommendations of your products and services. Knowing what every member does allows AEA to act as a network of advocates for members’ businesses. Because of this close relationship AEA offers the following benefits:
- Each member is given the opportunity to conduct a presentation to the entire association about the goods and services their businesses have to offer, as well as the benefits of doing business with them.
- At each meeting members are required to submit an average of at least one business lead or referral to another member of AEA weekly. These leads allow members of AEA to efficiently and effectively expand their businesses.
- AEA’s exclusivity provides a non-competing atmosphere.
- Revenue members given to members as of Sept 12, 2017 ~ $28,980.00
- Revenue received from leads as of Sept.12, 2017 ~ $23,619.00
- Total dollars received so far this year, 2017 ~ $1,359,818.00
- Revenue received from leads since inception 1989 ~ $102,769,932.00
Total Dollars ($) received 2017
Revenue received from leads ($) since 1989
The Alamo Executives Association (AEA) requires of its members the following duties:
- Providing a quarterly average of one (1) referral each week which might benefit one or more member.
- Attending all scheduled meetings unless urgent health or business reasons prevent attendance validated by the Executive Director. Absence not to exceed four (4) in any one quarter.
- Agreeing not to become a member of another organization requiring leads.
- Familiarizing themselves with the various businesses represented in the Association for the purpose of making as many recommendations of business to fellow members as circumstance permit.
- Handling all referred business in such a thorough and professional manner that it will reflect credit on the recommending member.
- Prompt payment of dues at rates determined by the Board of Directors.
- Striving at all times for quality merchandise and service, resistance of price cutting or diminishing of products or services.
- Pledging to keep the source of all information furnished by the Association strictly confidential.